perjantai 24. toukokuuta 2013

One exam week left: then summer!

Next week is our exam week.. Fortunately I only have three exams left! :) (I have had even five or six exams too) So this weekend I just have to study.. I'm so looking forward to summer holiday. It begins the 1st of June.
  I'm now studying in lukio (upper secondary school). And this year has been very exhausting! I have studied so much during this first year that I think I can't handle any new information anymore because my head is full of knowledge! Btw, here's a chart of the Finnish school system for those who are interested:

Education in Finland
Academic degreesVocational degreesTypical ages
doctoremployment
licentiate
masterPolytechnic (new)+2-3
bachelorPolytechnic+3-4
upper secondary school (voluntary)vocational school(voluntary)18-19
17-18
16-17
comprehensive school (compulsory)15-16
14-15
13-14
12-13
11-12
10-11
9-10
8-9
7-8
pre-school6-7


In lukio we have six periods and at the end of each period we'll have the exams of the subjects we have been studying in that period (the exam week).
  After this next week I won't be in Finnish school for a year! It sounds so weird. It's not the best thing in my exchange that I will leave one year behind my friends.. but I try to think that it doesn't matter because I will have a great year and everything will be worth it :p

                                                             Just wish me luck! :)

Love
Nella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti