perjantai 19. heinäkuuta 2013

Summer before my departure

This hasn't felt much like a summer holiday because I have been working all summer.. But I will get a lot of money what I need making this dream come true and that I would have some money to use in Russia too :) Anyway I have done something besides working too:

-I spend a lovely Mid summer with my relatives in my grandparents' summer cottage in the coast in a fantastic weather. It was really relaxing. What else can a girl hope for :) I have A LOT of pictures so there's no need to write what you can see in the pics.


















-I ran half a marathon! (I still can't believe I made it)
(This was from the beginning. In the end I didn't look that peaceful :D )
-I have met my friends quite much <3 and I visited an amusement park called Linnanmäki in Helsinki with two of my best friends.


I love you my friend <3
+ I have been reading material got from AFS and filled my visa application and some other forms. As I read long documents telling about Russia and AFS's practises and rules in Russia I got really excited! I also read other exchange student's (who are leaving earlier than me) blogs and I felt like my departure is too very close! I felt so excited yesterday evening that I almost couldn't sleep last night at all :D 
  I can't wait to get to Russia but at the same time I feel stressed about the fact that there are only few more weeks until my departure! I have been thinking all along that 'there's still plenty of time until I go' but now I truly realized that these weeks will fly away before I even notice. I have been sending e-mails with my host mom in Russian which has been very interesting :)
  So this is what has happened in my life in this summer so far.

Love
Nella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti