tiistai 20. elokuuta 2013

3 nights

I realized that there are only 3 nights until the departure! I will sleep only three nights at home anymore.. It sounds so unreal. Two whole days to do what needs to be done before my year will begin O.o I still don't understand this is actually happening now. I haven't cried yet. Maybe I realize this is true when I get to the airport and then I might start to cry.. It remains to be seen :)

And what needs to be done..is packing. It is so hard for me! I always take too much stuff with me where ever I go but now I can't. I have already started packing because I need to plan carefully what to pack and I want to make sure I remember to take everything necessary with me. I would prefer not to think about it but I have to :D I can take 23 kg plus 8 kg hand baggage (Last time I thought it was different but these are the right amounts I think). That's really not much for a year! I just have to decide what to take and what I will buy in Russia.



Love
Nella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti