tiistai 6. elokuuta 2013

Travel plan information

There is a lot of paper work that needs to be done for an exchange! Today I got my more specific travel plan information and the departure seems a bit more real at the moment. My flight to Moscow will leave from Helsinki-Vantaa airport on the 23rd of August (only 18 days!) 9.25 and it will be in Moscow 12.05. I have to be at the airport 7.30. Maybe I'll take a bus from Turku to Helsinki. I will have an orientation near Moscow and after that I will probably fly to Krasnodar. I will get the info about that flight later.
  Packing will be a huge problem for me. I can take 20 kg + 8 kg packages with me (because on my later flight to Krasnodar). I have no idea how I'm ever going to decide what to take and what not.. All in all at the moment I couldn't be happier with my organization (AFS)! It informs me properly all the things needed to be done and they are always willing to help me if I have any problems. So I can honestly recommend AFS to everyone :)
  I think I've said this a million times but I'm so excited but at the same time a bit sad because I have to leave everything here in Finland like my family, friends, hobbies, school.. Even thought I have mixed feelings I am so happy I'm actually doing this exchange. As it says in my headline - this will be once-in-a-lifetime experience!



Anyway I'm trying to enjoy my last weeks in Finland and I want to spend much time with the people close to me here.

I had wonderful time with my friend, thank you dear<3
Love
Nella


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti