torstai 22. elokuuta 2013

Surprise!

Yes, I can't believe I'll leave tomorrow morning. I have been packing and I finally finished.. with 3 kilos too much luggage. I have planned everything so carefully so I don't know what I should leave behind! :s I'm so stressed at the moment.

But I had a fantastic surprise yesterday! My friend ask me to come swimming with her and of course I went. We ended up to a summer cottage where were more my friends. They had rented the cottage and decorated it with balloons and candles and made good food and all kind of stuff for me! They also had made this book for me about our years together and put pictures there. I just felt and still feel speechless. I don't know what to say.. except thank you<3 How can I have such a wonderful friends :) The fact that you're leaving away for such a long time makes you realize that there are so many lovely and important people around you. You really learn to appreciate relationships.
  We ate great food, went rowing with this small boat in there, enjoyed sauna and swimming! We had a blast! It was just a perfect moment of relaxation between all this stress. I just want to say thank you especially for my friends but also for all the people who have been there for me. I could never forget you. I'm sure a year will go by fast and I will be back. I really haven't said any goodbyes.. I just prefer 'see you' because it doesn't make me so sad :) Today I'll go to school to see my friends for the last time. I hope I won't start to cry.

They had written 'Have a good journey!" in Russian.



I didn't have my camera with me but I tried to take some photos with my phone..

Love
Nella

P.s I was thinking about writing this in Finnish but I haven't wrote here Finnish.. yet :D In Russia it would be so much easier for me to express my feeling in Finnish. So maybe I will write in Finnish.. maybe in English

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti